Monday, November 3, 2014

Allergic to Mornings

Apparently, I have discovered a lot of allergies lately...unfortunately none of them are health related...in the sense that I need medication. Well, not allergy medication at least.

Also, I need this sweatshirt.

Last week I made a commitment to workout in the mornings. I am NOT a morning person. I'm probably the farthest thing from it...I would sleep until noon if given the opportunity. I did the 5:30 am Boot-camp last Friday and had every intention to do Saturday Weekend Warrior but no lie, I felt like my arm muscles were separated from my bones on Saturday (Thursday was an arm gauntlet) and I could barely move my arms to do a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.

I set my alarm to head to boot-camp this morning and of course I made an excuse and decided to go at 4:30 pm. I'm not skipping a workout, I'm still going to get it done and do the work, but I'm disappointed that I didn't keep a promise I made to myself. No one is going to do this for me, no one is going to hold my hand.


Tomorrow night I have bowling so I HAVE to workout in the morning otherwise I won't get a work out in and my goal is to work out 5 times this week. I will go to bed early this week and get my arse out of bed at 4:45 tomorrow morning. I will because I am going to keep my promises to myself this week.

I found this quote and I feel like it really fits with my situation. As soon as I drop the excuses, I will see results.





Weekly Accomplishments:


  • This is the first weekend that Nate and I have not drank anything in a loooong time :) 
  • With the exception of mashed potatoes last night, I ate very well this weekend!
  • I am back to the weight I was before vacation (I know I wasn't supposed to check the scale but I wanted to see if I was getting closer to my starting weight)
  • I have still stayed away from soda but I could probably up the water





No comments:

Post a Comment